1. Navigation data
The regular operation of www.sbiplay.com website involves the detection and transmission of some data, which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. The information collected does not usually directly identify the user; frequently, the information is tied to a cookie ID, IP address, or similar online/device identifier. These data are processed, and stored for no longer than necessary, for the sole purpose of checking its regular operation and obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website.
What are cookies?
Many websites collect small amounts of information about your activity on the site itself. This information is contained in a text file commonly referred to as “cookie” that is stored on your device. We may use the standard “cookies” feature of major web browsers. In order to always guarantee the best possible navigation, our website offers the best services with cookies enabled. Thanks to web cookies, you “remind us” when you return to our site, as well as we can identify and resolve errors, providing you with faster browsing.
Types of cookies used on this website
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical navigation or session cookies: which guarantee the standard navigation and use of the website (allowing, for instance, authenticate to access restricted areas)
- Functional technical cookies: which will enable the user to access the website according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language) in order to improve the service provided. These cookies allow the site to “remember” the choices you made (such as your language or region in which you are) and, then, provide more complex, and more suitable features for you. These cookies are not destroyed once the browser is closed but remain up to a pre-set expiration date.
3. Third-party cookies
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/settings/security
– YouTube: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7671399?hl=en
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
– Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/196883487377501
– Google (Maps and Analytics): https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Cookie management The user is free to accept or reject the cookies. However, the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site’s features, while the disabling of third-party cookies does not prejudice in any way the browsing. The main browsers allow you to define different settings for both first and third-party cookies. Using the links below, you can set your browser and define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and proceed with their partial or total removal.
– Internet Explorer:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windowsinternet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– Safari macOS, Safari Iphone and Ipad:https://support.apple.com/lvlv/HT201265
– Chrome:https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platf orm%3DDesktop&hl=en&oco=1
4. Processed cookies and place of data processing
This website uses the following cookies:
Legal basis of the processing and nature of provided data
Technical cookies are strictly necessary for normal browsing (and for anonymous and not crosschecked google analytics cookies) and your consent is not required. For other cookies, the provision of data is left to the will of the person. The user decides to browse the site after having read the short informative contained in the appropriate banner. It is the user who decides to use services that involve the installation of cookies. The interested party can, therefore, avoid the installation of cookies by keeping the banner (refraining from closing it by clicking on the “ok” button), as well as through the special functions available on their browser.
Data processing methods
The processing of data will be performed electronically, through procedures designed to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes for which they were collected. Appropriate measures are used to ensure confidentiality, accuracy and updating of data, in order to avoid illicit or incorrect use and undue access to third parties or unauthorized personnel.
Recipients and scope of knowledge
The following subjects may become aware of the data relating to the website:
- Our staff in charge of the operations for which they are responsible (Administrative Department, Marketing and Commercial Division, System Administrators);
- freelance professionals and third-party companies specifically appointed for the management of this website;
- electronic platforms;
- Internet Service Providers for the provision of Internet-related services;
5. Transfers to third countries and international organizations
For organizational reasons, for electronic storage of data, management of electronic communications (e-mail) and management of the company website, will also be used services of Cloud providers and internet service providers, located both in EU countries that extra EU, given the legitimate interest of the Controller. The transfer of non-EU data will take place in compliance with the law, towards countries that guarantee an adequate level of protection, that have adopted the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission, or that, in the case of US companies, adhere to the Privacy Shield.
You will be entered on to our mailing list if you have signed up to receive our newsletter, if you have agreed by any other means or if your data is publicly available. As part of our “opt-in” process, we will collect certain aspects of personal information. We use such information for the following reasons: to advise you about specific items you have requested us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are correct, and to periodically check that you are happy and satisfied with the products received. We will not, under any circumstances, trade or sell contact lists with other organizations or businesses.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, which manages your email preferences and is used to deliver our email newsletters and any other information we deem suitable. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to assist us in monitoring and improving our e-newsletter and associated mailings. You can unsubscribe from newsletters or mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link available in our newsletters or by emailing us at infosbiplay.com. For more information, please refer to MailChimp’s privacy notice.
Your rights as a data subject
In your capacity as a data subject, you are entitled to the following rights:
• The right of access: You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal data.
• The right of rectification: You are entailed to request us to correct any information you believe is not accurate. You can also request us to complete any information considered to be incomplete.
• The right to erasure: You have the right to cancel your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing: You can request our company to limit the processing of your personal data, under certain circumstances.
• The right to data portability: You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to other organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
• The right to object: You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights and make a request, please, contact us:
– By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– By phone: +46 36 37 50 30
– Or by postal mail: SB International AB. Verktygsvägen, 1. 553 02 Jönköping (Sweden).
We will reply to you as soon as possible, and within the maximum period of one month.
Complaint to the Supervisory Authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you believe that your privacy rights have not been respected, you may contact the Swedish Data Protection, by sending an email to email@example.com, or by post to Datainspektionen, Box 8114, 104 20 Stockholm (Sweden).
Questions? Contact Us